FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

1.10.2008

FidoJournalism Profiled!

FidoJournalism was recently profiled by a journalism grad student for a class project. It was an honor to be asked, and while I don't usually like to talk about myself, it was fun giving someone a behind the scenes look at a shoot and my thought processes. I think Kate did a terrific job expressing in words what I do, and, perhaps more importantly, WHY I do it.

Take a few minutes to read the profile [HTML or PDF] and let me know what you think in the comments.

3 comments:

Sabine said...

Hi Stephen - Congrats - Your images are AWESOME! It was great working with you last year and hopefully I will have a chance to do so again this year (of course I am afraid you will be fully booked!)
-Sabine

alaskajoey said...

Wonderfully written. It really shows your passion for your work.

Emily DeWan Photography said...

Great Article! Congratulations. I love reading a behind-the-scenes account.

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits