FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

2.22.2008

Siblings Reunited

You may remember my session last year with Liora and Sabra, the Saluki mixes rescued from Israel. If you haven't read their amazing story, you must read it now! It's okay, I'll wait.

Finished? Wasn't that a great story?

Well there's an even better ending, as it seems that there are even more siblings living in the area! Add Snow and Emmy to the mix. They all got together a few weeks ago and it was amazing to see how similar their mannerisms are. I'm so glad they called me back to document their reunion.

I think this is Snow and Liora, but it's so hard to tell them all apart...


They looooove to roughhouse...








I think this was the only shot I got with all four of them!






This one cracks me up!


How could these NOT be siblings?


Snow was tired from all that playing...


In the middle of a scrum... being a dog photographer is dangerous work!




2 comments:

Emily DeWan Photography said...

How sweet! Love the story of the siblings. What a fun shoot.

cowbelly said...

AWESOME shots! The 3rd to last one down- the tail, the legs, the dog, head down, sniffing, swishing fur, is just yummy.

It looks like it was challenging light- shadow mixed with bright sun mixed with moving (white) dogs. I totally appreciate how difficult it must have been to get these great shots! Terrific job.

They are all just beautiful Stephen.

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits