FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

10.04.2007

A New Toy

No, I don't mean a new toy for Jingles and Cooley... I mean a new toy for me! I just got a new lens and gave it a quick spin tonight with my favorite subjects. I really love using shallow depth of field and throwing the background out of focus. This lens does that really well. Enjoy!

Cooley is such a good little poser...






Jingles not so much...




Cross-processed Jingles...




The boys love checking out what's going on in the neighborhood...


Ahh, there's a good look into the camera. We had just played fetch and you know Jingles is tired when that long tongue comes out...

No comments:

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits