FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

10.01.2007

George

With two 65 lb. dogs of my own, I sometimes forget what it's like to have a little dog. George is a 7 month old Maltese puppy and we became fast friends. He's a little ball of energy and he gives the best face licks with his little tongue. I had a great time spending some time with George and capturing what an evening in his life is like.

George likes to stick his whole face in this slipper...




He's a little guy, but when he wants to get somewhere he lets you know it!



I love these shots of George and his mommy sitting by a tree during their evening walk...




George likes to carry his leash down the hall. Here he was waiting patiently for me to go into the apartment with him.


"Yes, I know I'm cute."






No comments:

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits