FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

9.24.2007

Sophia: Daddy's Little Girl

Sophia is the sweetest little Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix), and enjoys her Daddy's attention in their gorgeous home in Dupont Circle (actually right around the corner from where Carolyn and I used to live). We spent some time on the roof deck to take advantage of the amazing late afternoon light.



How's the view, Sophia?


Sophia has taken a particular liking to this hose attachment. I love when I can capture a pet's little idiosyncracies and show their personalities in my images. That's why I love the candid, documentary style.




A quiet moment with Dad on the steps.

No comments:

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits