FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

9.14.2007

A Day in My Life

Over at the Love Life Images wedding and portrait studio, we decided to have some fun this week and photograph a day in each of our lives. Our cameras were with us all day and we photographed everything from the mundane to the exciting. Of course Jingles and Cooley are featured prominently. After putting the images together, I noticed that my dogs and food seem to be the dominant themes in my life. Oh and my wife too, can't forget her! :) I don't eat fast food very often, but Daria introduced me to the Vanilla Frosty at Wendy's and I couldn't resist.

We've each posted slideshows with images from our day. We had so much fun doing this, and we'd like you to take part as well. We are accepting photos from your life until September 19. You can email your entry (max of 5 images per family, please) to Jennifer at jennifer@lovelifeimages.com or info@imagesbyjennifer.com. Your photo will be posted on the LLI blog on September 20th and we’ll let you vote on the winner. The winner will receive a free portrait session!

Thanks to everyone who entered so far and check back on the 20th for the voting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gave up fast food several months ago, but dang if you have not tempted me to return to Wendy's! A pox on your house! ;)

(I just discovered your blog/photography and I am extremely impressed!)

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits