FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

11.26.2007

Sonny & Gibbs

I knew I was going to get along with Sonny and Gibbs - after all they are named after Washington Redskins (like our boy Cooley). Sonny is the lovable Bichon, while Gibbs is the energetic Lab mix. Both were rescue dogs from A Forever Home. We had a fun backyard session!

Gibbs patrolling the yard...




Sonny was a little shy at first...


Gibbs gives a good shake for a treat...


Gibbs wondering who is the strange man laying in his yard...


LOVE the Redskins collar...


I wish I could show you how this picture came about. I was laying in the grass shooting the above pictures of Gibbs and Sonny wanders over and decides to stand on my back. I basically shot this one blindly, but I like how it came out!


I love how Sonny is looking up at his mommy as if saying "Pay attention to ME!"


One of Sonny's favorite spots for R&R...

1 comment:

cowbelly said...

I don't have words to express how much I love that last shot of Sonny.

The colors are fantastic, it's a great use of negative space, still has great overall balance and the lead room with Sonny is perfect. Well done!

Forgive me Stephen but I am tagging you to answer a question on your blog.

See the end of this post for details:

http://www.decopaw.com/2007/12/tagged-times-2.html

if you are unfamiliar with the blog tag game or need clarification let me know.

Also if you are too busy too no worries! I know I'm swamped trying to get orders done. Saturday night on the computer working, sigh.

Ah well, Christmas is almost here.

Jamie

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits