FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

12.07.2007

Snow!

We had our first snowfall of the year this week and the boys were loving it, especially Cooley with his Husky heritage. He literally does not want to come inside, content to just sit on the porch and listen to the cars go by. It's amusing (except when we need to leave for work). I took a few pics when I had a chance, but wouldn't you know that my favorite shot is this one that my lovely wife Carolyn took. I've been giving her a few pointers, but I guess now I have to watch my back. She might steal my gigs.



And just so he doesn't feel left out, here's one I took of Jingles, ever the watch dog.

1 comment:

cowbelly said...

Love these!

Jingles is such a handsome boy. Great capture.

And yeah, your other half isn't too shabby either; may need to have her sign a non-compete contract, lol. ;-)

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits