FidoJournalism Home Gallery Packages Blog Philosophy Links Contact

12.26.2007

Cedar

This was a very special session - a Christmas surprise for Cedar's mother, who has been with her for 16 years. Cedar was very sweet and showed surprising energy as she came bounding down the stairs to greet me. She's old, but still has plenty of life! She was happy to share her bed with feline brother William.

As a documentary pet photographer, I really try to tell a story with my pictures. I hope I was able to capture a little of what makes Cedar so special.



















2 comments:

Jill Beninato said...

Mission accomplished...you totally captured her sweet, gentle spirit. I love old dogs...they are so soulful. I just recently stumbled on your blog and I have really enjoyed your work. Very inspiring!

cowbelly said...

sweet, sweet dog. great captures.

 
Photography by Stephen Bobb
Phone: 202-329-1670info@fidojournalism.com

2006-2007 Stephen Bobb

Creative Dog and Pet Photography in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC

View Stephen Bobb Photography Weddings and Portraits